Home > Products
- Titanium Dioxide Having many outstanding features such as noble white, excellent hiding power, excellent tinting strength, and safety, titanium dioxide is a representative pigment for protecting the lives of objects.
- Functional Materials ISK is engaged in developing and producing various kinds of functional materials with the view to help maintain and improve our living environment, maintain our health, conserve natural resources, advance the information industry, and more.
- Environmental Products We produce gypsum and iron oxide stably as by-products of titanium dioxide and make the optimum use of our traditional technology and equipment designed for ultrafine particle production to provide high-performance soil adjustment and environmental cleanup agents.
- Battery Materials Industrialization Headquarter ISK has been making plans to fully launch into the lithium titanate market. Characterized by safety, long life, and quick charge/discharge capability, lithium titanate has been increasingly used as the main negative electrode material for lithium-ion batteries.
- Agrochemicals As a leading manufacturing and marketing company of agricultural chemicals in Japan, ISK has developed and supplied a wide range of new agrochemicals that play a vital role in globally cultivating in paddy rice as well as other major crops. The new agrochemicals we are developing, producing, and selling worldwide are indispensable for production of major agricultural products such as soybeans, corn, potatoes, grapes, fruits and vegetables.
- Pharmaceuticals Reagents for research
We provide transfection reagents and a cell fusion reagent composed of HVJ Envelope.
HVJ Envelope is a purified product prepared through complete inactivation of Sendai virus (HVJ).
- Organic Intermediates Organic Intermediates,CF3-pyridine derivatives
CF3-pyridine derivatives,which significantly contribute to the biological activity and safety of pharmaceuticals,are gaining attention from around the world.We would like to help in your development of new pharmaceuticals using our CF3-pyridine intermediates and organic synthesis technologies.