ISK Group Code of Conduct
In all business activities, we will strictly observe laws and regulations while steadfastly adhering to high ethical standards.
【Sound Business Activities】
- We will not engage in stock trading which is considered or otherwise suspected as insider trading.
- We will strictly observe the Anti-Monopoly Act while promoting fair, transparent and open competition among companies.
- We will strictly observe the Subcontract Act while acting with integrity when doing business with our business partners.
- We will seek mutual prosperity for our business partner and ourselves without engaging in unfair business practices.
- Together with our suppliers and subcontractors, we will engage in socially responsible procurement activities.
- We will not offer (or receive) bribes or unreasonable rebates to (from) our business partners or relevant parties.
- We will not offer or receive gifts and entertainment in an excessive manner.
- We will maintain transparent and fair relationships with civil servants.
- We will take necessary procedures to import or export goods or technologies, observing all applicable laws and regulations.
- We will understand the importance of intellectual property of our Company and other companies and respect such rights.
- We will not have any contacts with antisocial groups while emphatically confronting unjust demands from them.
- We will capitalize on human diversity (diverse values of individuals, diversity of individuals, and promoting business chances for women) to further develop business opportunities.
- We will constantly monitor business activities so as to maintain appropriate financial reporting.
- To prepare for disasters, we will establish an internal system which ensures our business continuity.
【Customer Satisfaction and Product Quality】
- We will capture customers’ and social needs to create innovative products and services so as to contribute to sustainable social development.
- We will develop and offer high-quality products to maximize customer satisfaction.
- We will improve communication with customers and help resolve their problems so as to offer them value-creating services.
- We will disclose and transmit accurate information concerning products and services we provide.
- We will handle customer complaints sincerely and prevent recurrence of similar cases.
【Environment and Safety】
- We are committed to strict environmental management in efforts to resolve global environmental problems and build a sustainable society.
- We are committed to efficient use of limited resources while promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle) and energy saving efforts.
- We will work to reduce wastes through continuous improvement in the manufacturing process.
- We will manage the atmosphere, water and other environmental variables by a self-established guideline that is stricter than the relevant laws and regulations while making efforts to minimize environmental burdens.
- We will conduct systematic management of chemical substances to ensure social safety and environmental protection.
- In development activities, we will make efforts to minimize environmental burdens, especially to prevent global warming and conserve biodiversity.
- We will work to prevent accidents or disasters to ensure the safety, security and health of our employees and local communities.
- We will continue our efforts towards zero workplace disasters.
- We will improve communication with society regarding our activities to protect the environment and safety.
- We will not discriminate against any individuals based on their race, religion, gender, age, nationality, place of birth, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc.
- We will give utmost respect to human rights and privacy of individuals without violating such rights.
- We will not tolerate any sexual harassment, power harassment, and harassment against pregnant women.
【Employee Satisfaction and Workplace Environment】
- We will always appreciate our colleagues for their support while promoting the spirit of teamwork.
- We will ensure reporting, contacting and consulting practices in our organization while creating an open and friendly workplace.
- We will work not only for the benefit of our own department but for the Ishihara Sangyo Group, ultimately contributing to the whole society.
- Emphasizing the importance of work-life balance, we will aim to realize a prosperous life on both personal and business fronts.
- To nurture human resources who will build a future, we will teach them with care and passion.
- We will handle company equipment and supplies with care and will not treat them as personal belongings.
- We will not tolerate any violations and corruption.
【Information Disclosure and Protection】
- We will disclose our corporate information to stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner.
- We will manage personal information appropriately without using it for a non-original purpose.
- We will observe business confidentiality while preventing corporate information leakage.
- We will properly use information system and electronic devices, such as a computer, observing laws, regulations and Company rules.
【Harmony with Local Communities】
- As a good corporate citizen, we will cooperate with local communities to create harmonious relationships.
- We will act in a fair and upright manner while respecting cultural and social practices of each country and region, observing all applicable laws and regulations.